As part of the Congress, the PCC will host an international exhibition from 2 to 6 October 2023.
Exhibitors will present the best of their experience and know-how, offering a unique opportunity to foster cooperation and networking between the main actors of the global road system.
- road authorities,
- government agencies,
- international road institutes,
- road engineering consultants,
- manufacturers and suppliers of road infrastructure construction equipment,
- road construction and maintenance companies,
- suppliers of road operation equipment,
- technical associations related to roads and road transport.
For more information: https://www.wrc2023prague.org/
PIARC Pavilion (3rd floor, n° 3.23)
A pavilion will be dedicated to PIARC, its activities and experts.
It will feature presentations on PIARC activities, such as reports and outputs, the Online Road Dictionary, and a networking event on gender inclusion and diversity.
Monday, 2 October 17:00–19:00 Exhibition opening & Welcome cocktail
Tuesday, 3 October 08:30–19:00
Wednesday, 4 October 08:30–19:00
Thursday, 5 October 08:30–24:00 Gala Event – World Road Festival
Friday, 6 October 08:30–14:30
Congress Hall Foyer, 2nd & 3rd floor